When it comes to performance, every vessel’s profile is unique. Even sister vessels with the same age and trade patterns don’t perform identically. But, owner/operators need insights into specific performance models, normalized for environmental and weather influences, to make the optimal decision for speed, route, or maintenance. By using high frequency data combined and machine learning models, Nautilus Platform helps you understand the unique capability of each vessel, now or in the future, in any weather condition:
- Quickly detect and act on changes in efficiency/performance
- View normalized performance over time
- Understand and isolate the root cause (hull vs. propeller) of performance decay
- Accurately predict and schedule maintenance events
- Compare individual vessel performance with sister ships, class average, or full fleet
Download to learn more.